Welcome to Saving money for a rainy day and you can too!

I have recently discovered the wonderful world of couponing and saving money. I am saving so much money and having fun doing it too. I wanted to share this with all of you since we are in such tough economic times right now. I hope that you will enjoy this blog and will find enjoyment in saving money and giving to others like I have. If you are interested, please become a follower and leave comments.

Thanks and God Bless!

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Waste Not Wednesday





Waste Not Wednesday is a post that will appear every few weeks providing you with tips on how to live green. This week's living green tip is to bring your own travel mug to Starbucks tomorrow April 15th to receive a free brewed coffee. Read more at Starbucks' Big Picture.





There is also a free Recycling Crafts ebook available with 42 different craft projects. This would be great for projects to do with kids or for homemade gifts from the heart. I have already found one craft that I will be making.  

No comments:

Post a Comment