Welcome to Saving money for a rainy day and you can too!

I have recently discovered the wonderful world of couponing and saving money. I am saving so much money and having fun doing it too. I wanted to share this with all of you since we are in such tough economic times right now. I hope that you will enjoy this blog and will find enjoyment in saving money and giving to others like I have. If you are interested, please become a follower and leave comments.

Thanks and God Bless!

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Time Saver Tuesday


Time Saver Tuesday is a post that will occur every once in a while giving you tips on how to save time in your quest to save money. This week's Time Saver Tuesday tip is on how to organize your coupons. I suggest writing the date on your coupon inserts and putting each type of insert in a different folder (ex. a folder for Smart Source, another for RedPlum, another for P&G, and another for store coupons). The match-ups each week will tell you which insert and which week to find it. That way you will only clip coupons when you are ready to use them. 
                          

No comments:

Post a Comment