Welcome to Saving money for a rainy day and you can too!

I have recently discovered the wonderful world of couponing and saving money. I am saving so much money and having fun doing it too. I wanted to share this with all of you since we are in such tough economic times right now. I hope that you will enjoy this blog and will find enjoyment in saving money and giving to others like I have. If you are interested, please become a follower and leave comments.

Thanks and God Bless!

Thursday, April 08, 2010

Swagbucks- Earn free gift cards and more






Swagbucks is a website that you can use to earn free gift cards, such as target.com, amazon.com, etc. as well as other prizes. You use the toolbar to search just like you would on google or yahoo. Every few searches, swagbucks awards you with swagbucks which can be redeemed for prizes. I love this site. I don't do much more than I would normally do when online, but have already earned 3 $5 amazon.com gift cards in about 2 months. Awesome, right.

Sign up using this link (I will get rewarded for referring you- then you can refer your friends and be rewarded as well):






If you would like more information on how exactly swagbucks works check out this post by Meagan on Frugal Fun and Fortune (one of my favorite blogs):



No comments:

Post a Comment