Welcome to Saving money for a rainy day and you can too!

I have recently discovered the wonderful world of couponing and saving money. I am saving so much money and having fun doing it too. I wanted to share this with all of you since we are in such tough economic times right now. I hope that you will enjoy this blog and will find enjoyment in saving money and giving to others like I have. If you are interested, please become a follower and leave comments.

Thanks and God Bless!

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Don't let your ExtraBucks expire

I was planning on going to CVS today because I thought I had extrabucks that were expiring soon. Turns out, they expired yesterday!!! I was so annoyed with myself. $3 down the drain. If you have Extrabucks check the expiration dates so this doesn't happen to you.

Another CVS tip: scan your card at the coupon center for some great coupons. Apparently people have been getting $1/1 CVS brand paper item this week and toilet paper is 2/$1 so you could get 2 toilet papers for free.

No comments:

Post a Comment