Welcome to Saving money for a rainy day and you can too!

I have recently discovered the wonderful world of couponing and saving money. I am saving so much money and having fun doing it too. I wanted to share this with all of you since we are in such tough economic times right now. I hope that you will enjoy this blog and will find enjoyment in saving money and giving to others like I have. If you are interested, please become a follower and leave comments.

Thanks and God Bless!

Monday, April 19, 2010

Monday Shopping Madness

Monday Shopping Madness is a post that will occur every so often sharing shopping savings with you. I usually do my Publix shopping on Mondays. If you have a shopping trip you want to share, post a comment or email me.

Below is my 4/19 Shopping trip to Publix.



2 Milkbone Essentials Dog Biscuits
1 Stacy's Multigrain Pita Chips
2 Soft Scrub Total Kitchen
1 Bud Light 12 pk
1 Kingsford Matchlite Surefire
1 Clorox Wipes
2 Scrubbing Bubbles Bathroom Cleaner (BOGO)
1 Glad Odor Shield Trash bags
4 Renuzit Adjustables air freshener
2 Glade candle (BOGO)
2 Scotch Brite Sponge 3pk
2 Lindsay Olives re-closables
1 Snyders pretzel stick
1 Lo Mein noodle
2 Mission tortilla
2 Trop 50 Orange juice
1 Broccoli
2 Bananas
1 Squash zucchini
1 Kikkoman low sodium soy sauce
1 Hidden Valley Ranch dressing
3 Plum tomato
2 Apples red delicious large
2 Oranges navel
2  Hass Avocados
1 KC Masterpiece bbq sauce
2 Ben and Jerry's Ice cream pint (BOGO)
1 bag sweet onions
1 Publix whole chicken
1 package Pork spareribs

Total  $62.28

Total Savings $80.14 (57% off original)
Special Price Savings $21.03
Savings from coupons $59.11

No comments:

Post a Comment