Welcome to Saving money for a rainy day and you can too!

I have recently discovered the wonderful world of couponing and saving money. I am saving so much money and having fun doing it too. I wanted to share this with all of you since we are in such tough economic times right now. I hope that you will enjoy this blog and will find enjoyment in saving money and giving to others like I have. If you are interested, please become a follower and leave comments.

Thanks and God Bless!

Monday, April 12, 2010

Making Money Monday




Today is Making Money Monday! This post will appear from time to time showing you ways to earn money or rewards such as gift cards. Today's making money suggestion is to check out Mypoints. Mypoints is a website that rewards you for reading emails and taking surveys. You can earn gift cards to many places. This one takes a while to earn gift cards because the cards are worth more. I am saving up for a $50 Target gift card. I have about 5400 points and need a little less than 2000 more. Sign up from my facebook page so I can be rewarded as well. 




No comments:

Post a Comment