Welcome to Saving money for a rainy day and you can too!

I have recently discovered the wonderful world of couponing and saving money. I am saving so much money and having fun doing it too. I wanted to share this with all of you since we are in such tough economic times right now. I hope that you will enjoy this blog and will find enjoyment in saving money and giving to others like I have. If you are interested, please become a follower and leave comments.

Thanks and God Bless!

Wednesday, June 09, 2010

Tuesday Tidbit

Search & Win

Today's Tuesday Tidbit is to take advantage of swagbucks. I have received $25 in Amazon gift cards and donated money to the Nashville Flood relief through swagbucks. I love Swagbucks. Sign up by clicking on the banner above and receive 30 swag bucks for signing up. Also, enter the code SUMMEROFSWAG when you sign up to receive an extra 20 swag bucks. That means you'll start out with 50 swag bucks. If you don't know what swagbucks is, see this post. Swagbucks has also added Surveys. I took about 10 minutes to take a few surveys and have already received 120 swagbucks.



No comments:

Post a Comment