Welcome to Saving money for a rainy day and you can too!

I have recently discovered the wonderful world of couponing and saving money. I am saving so much money and having fun doing it too. I wanted to share this with all of you since we are in such tough economic times right now. I hope that you will enjoy this blog and will find enjoyment in saving money and giving to others like I have. If you are interested, please become a follower and leave comments.

Thanks and God Bless!

Wednesday, June 02, 2010

Birthday Freebies

http://orkutluv.com/ graphic comments-Sweet Birthday Happy Birthday Graphics Glitter Comments & Graphics



My birthday is coming up (June 17th) so I have started receiving my birthday freebies (from signing up for companies' email lists). Check out the ones I have received in my email so far:

Charlotte Russe: 10% off storewide and free shipping (Probably won't be using this one. It's not that great)

Banana Republic: 15% off online (probably won't use this one either)

Famous Footwear: $5 off any purchase of $5 or more

American Eagle: 15% off

Crabtree & Evelyn: 15% off next purchase (probably won't use this one either)

Benihana: Free meal up to $30

Auntie Anne's: Buy one, get one free (plus they send you a coupon every month)

I'm sure I will be getting more soon, so I will keep you updated.

No comments:

Post a Comment