Welcome to Saving money for a rainy day and you can too!

I have recently discovered the wonderful world of couponing and saving money. I am saving so much money and having fun doing it too. I wanted to share this with all of you since we are in such tough economic times right now. I hope that you will enjoy this blog and will find enjoyment in saving money and giving to others like I have. If you are interested, please become a follower and leave comments.

Thanks and God Bless!

Friday, June 18, 2010

Publix savings 6/11


Look at all I got for $33.56 (71% Off). Alot of this was for my Bday bbq (which we now have tons of leftovers).  


2 Ragu Tomato sauce
2 Doritos
1 Nabisco Crackers
1 Bailey's Creamer
1 Publix Hamburger bun
1 Publix Hotdog bun
1 Kraft Shredded Mozzarella
2 Gatorades 32 oz.
1 Coppertone Spray sunscreen
1 Romaine Hearts
1 Dole Spring Mix
4 Yellow Corn
4 Premium tomato
1 Seedless white grapes
1 green beans
2 Publix Premium Ice Cream
2 Publix Homestyle Potato Salad
1 Royal Chocolate Pudding
1 Kraft Chunk Cheese
2 Philadelphia cream cheese
1 Publix Print napkins
2 Stayfree maxi
1 Budlight Lime 12pk
1 Publix eggs




1 Pedigree goodbite
1 Goodlife twists
2 Meaty Bone Small

Order Total: $33.56

Total Savings: $84.89
Savings from coupons: $63.98
Special Price Savings $20.91

No comments:

Post a Comment