Welcome to Saving money for a rainy day and you can too!

I have recently discovered the wonderful world of couponing and saving money. I am saving so much money and having fun doing it too. I wanted to share this with all of you since we are in such tough economic times right now. I hope that you will enjoy this blog and will find enjoyment in saving money and giving to others like I have. If you are interested, please become a follower and leave comments.

Thanks and God Bless!

Monday, July 12, 2010

Win a $25 Restaurant.com Gift Card

I would like to reward my readers, so I am giving away a $25 Restaurant.com Gift card! Here's how to enter (Remember to leave a comment for each entry):
  • One entry for visiting Restaurant.com and leaving a comment telling me which restaurant you would like to try in your area (or an area where you are visiting soon).
  • One entry for mentioning this giveaway on your blog and linking back to this giveaway (leave me a comment with the link to let me know that you did this)
  • One entry for subscribing to Saving For a Rainy Day and You Can Too by email (found on the left hand side of blog)
  • One entry for joining Swagbucks through my referral page
  • Become a follower of this blog (found on left hand side of blog)
  • Like Saving For a Rainy Day and You Can Too on Facebook
  • Comment on another post on this blog

This contest ends Saturday, July 31st at 11:59 p.m. EST. 1 person will be randomly chosen to win the $25 gift card. Please make sure you include your e-mail address with your comments so I know who to contact should you win. Good luck!

11 comments: