Welcome to Saving money for a rainy day and you can too!

I have recently discovered the wonderful world of couponing and saving money. I am saving so much money and having fun doing it too. I wanted to share this with all of you since we are in such tough economic times right now. I hope that you will enjoy this blog and will find enjoyment in saving money and giving to others like I have. If you are interested, please become a follower and leave comments.

Thanks and God Bless!

Sunday, July 25, 2010

Publix savings trip 7/23


2 Nutri-grain bars BOGO
7 Schick razors
2 Cinnamon toast crunch
2 Right guard sport
2 Chunky soups
bananas
broccoli
green beans
dozen Publix eggs

Order total $3.91

Total Savings $34.81
Savings from coupons $22.65
Special Price Savings $12.16

1 comment:

  1. Coupons have made shopping much more enjoyable on our budget. One tip for faster shopping is remembering which cashiers know how to handle a large variety of coupons.

    ReplyDelete