Welcome to Saving money for a rainy day and you can too!

I have recently discovered the wonderful world of couponing and saving money. I am saving so much money and having fun doing it too. I wanted to share this with all of you since we are in such tough economic times right now. I hope that you will enjoy this blog and will find enjoyment in saving money and giving to others like I have. If you are interested, please become a follower and leave comments.

Thanks and God Bless!

Thursday, July 01, 2010

Coupon Database

I was preparing my shopping list for BJ's yesterday and was trying to find manufacturer coupons to match my BJ's coupons (BJs allows you to stack store and manufacturer coupons on the same item), and stumbled across an excellent resource on a fellow blogger's site. Kristin from Couponing to disney has a complete database with all (or atleast most) of the current coupons out there. All you have to do is type in the item you are looking for and wallah, there are all the coupons available for that item, how much they are worth and where you can find them. I am so excited. No more wading through over 50 different coupon inserts and surfing the net for a random coupon.

No comments:

Post a Comment