Welcome to Saving money for a rainy day and you can too!

I have recently discovered the wonderful world of couponing and saving money. I am saving so much money and having fun doing it too. I wanted to share this with all of you since we are in such tough economic times right now. I hope that you will enjoy this blog and will find enjoyment in saving money and giving to others like I have. If you are interested, please become a follower and leave comments.

Thanks and God Bless!

Saturday, January 29, 2011

Swagbucks!!!

Search & Win


Swagbucks is an amazing website that allows you to earn points for searching online (you can use it as your search engine just like Google). You can redeem the points for gift cards and other products. My favorite is the $5 Amazon.com gift cards for only 450 points. You can use as many gift cards as you want at one time. I have been a member for less than a year and have already gotten $100 in gift cards. This is one of my favorite earning sites. Now you can even get points for purchasing Groupon or LivingSocial Deals through the Daily Deals. 

No comments:

Post a Comment