Welcome to Saving money for a rainy day and you can too!

I have recently discovered the wonderful world of couponing and saving money. I am saving so much money and having fun doing it too. I wanted to share this with all of you since we are in such tough economic times right now. I hope that you will enjoy this blog and will find enjoyment in saving money and giving to others like I have. If you are interested, please become a follower and leave comments.

Thanks and God Bless!

Sunday, January 23, 2011

My 1/22 Publix Savings Trip

Check out how much I got at Publix tonight for only $36.02 (72% off )

2 Halls Coughdrops
2 Quaker Instant Oatmeal
1 Kelloggs Crunchy Nut
6 Weight Watchers Entrees
2 Nabisco Ritz Crackers
6 Weight Watchers desserts
2 Aunt Jemima Pancake Mix
2 Country Crock Spread
2 Breyers Ice Cream
2 Kraft Homestyle Pastas
1 Sargento Shredded Cheese
2 Yoplait Yo Plus 6pk
2 Hunts Ketchup
4 Kraft salad dressings
2 Kiwi
1 bag apples gala
2 Aunt Jemima syrup
2 Campbells select harvest soups
2 Philadelphia cream cheese
2 Arnold Whole Wheat bread

Order Total $36.02

Total Savings $93.41
Special Price Savings $53.93
Coupon Savings $39.48

No comments:

Post a Comment